New Buffalo is a city in Harbor Country, Michigan.
On US 12 of exit 4 of I-94.
The town is served by two Amtrak routes, the Blue Water between Chicago and Port Huron and the Wolverine between Chicago and Pontiac, via Detroit. 1 New Buffalo station is centrally located at 226 N Whittaker St.
- 1 New Buffalo beach and dunes.
- 2 Boat Launch, 201 Marquette Drive.
- 1 Redamacks, 616 East Buffalo Street, ☏ +1 269 469-4522. Closed in winter months. The famous hamburger joint
- 2 The Stray Dog, 245 North Whittaker Street, ☏ +1 269 469-2727. Trendy restaurant and bar located in downtown New Buffalo. Features burgers, sandwiches, and hot dogs with a variety of ingredients and toppings.
- 1 Four Winds Casino, 11111 Wilson Rd, ☏ +1-866-494-6371. A new 200 room hotel, casino, and spa located off the highway in New Buffalo.
- 2 Marina Grand Resort, 600 West Water Street, ☏ +1 269 469-9900. A resort hotel located on the marina of New Buffalo.
- 3 Sans Souci Euro Inn & Cottages, 19265 S Lakeside Rd, ☏ +1 269 756-3141.
- 4 The Harbor Grand, 111 W Water St, ☏ +1 269-469-7700.
|Routes through New Buffalo|
|END ← Chicago ←||W E||→ Niles → Battle Creek|
|Chicago ← Michigan City ←||W E||→ Niles → Battle Creek|
|Gary ← Michigan City ←||W E||→ Union Pier → Kalamazoo|
|Gary ← Michigan City ←||W E||→ Three Oaks → Coldwater|