Interstate 5 passes through National City.
National City has two stops on the San Diego Trolley: 8th Street and 24th Street.
- 1 In-N-Out Burger (one block south of the 24th St trolley station). If you're looking for your In-N-Out fix, this is one of the two most accessible from downtown (the other is near Old Town to the north).
- 1 Aja Lounge, 2305 Highland Ave, ☏ . Dive bar with liquor and beer.
- Hannegan’s House Beer Co & Creamery, 1535 Tidelands Ave Suite C, ☏ , [email protected].
- 2 Machete Beer House, 2325 Highland Ave, ☏ . A bar serving craft beer and a good place to watch soccer and other sports.
- Holiday Inn Express, 1645 East Plaza Blvd, ☏ .
- , 425 Roosevelt Ave (From I-5 North, get off at 8th Street and take a right. Take a left at first light (Roosevelt Ave) and motel is 1/4 mile ahead on the right. From I-5 South, exit at Plaza Blvd. Turn left on Roosevelt Ave, and motel will be a mile ahead on right.), ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: Noon. A good, cheap hotel off I-5. Good amenities and good quality for the price. $55-$75.
|Routes through National City|
|Santa Ana ← San Diego ←||N S||→ Chula Vista → Tijuana|