Elgin is a city in Chicagoland known for its Victorian architecture and the Elgin Symphony Orchestra.
- 1 Elgin Public Museum, 225 Grand Blvd, ☏ , [email protected].
- 2 Elgin Fire Barn No. 5 Museum, 533 St Charles St, ☏ .
- 3 Elgin Tower Building, 100 E Chicago St.
- 1 Grand Victoria Casino, 250 South Grove Avenue, ☏ .
- 2 Wing Park Golf Course, 1000 Wing St, ☏ . 9 holes $19 weekdays, $16 junior/senior weekdays, $21 weekend, golf cart rental $10.
- Plank Road Tap Room, 39W149 Plank Rd.
- Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago Northwest - Elgin, 495 Airport Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
|Routes through Elgin|
|Madison ← Rockford ←||W E||→ Schaumburg → Chicago|
|Dubuque ← Rockford ←||W E||→ Bartlett → Chicago|
|END ←||W E||→ Streamwood → Ends at|
|END ←||W E||→ Bartlett → Chicago|