- For travel during the Christmas holiday season, see Christmas and New Year travel
Christmas is a small town in Orange County, central Florida. It is located just off State Road 50, 20 miles east of Orlando en route to Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, and Canaveral National Seashore in Titusville.
- 1 Fort Christmas Historical Park, 1300 North Fort Christmas Rd (north of Highway 50), ☏ . Historical military fort built on December 25, 1837 during the Second Seminole War. Inside are displays of a wide variety of military and Seminole Indian artifacts.
- Jungle Adventures Nature Animal Park, 26205 East Colonial Drive, ☏ . Daily 9:30am-5:30pm.
- 1 Tosohatchee Wildlife Management Area. $4.
- Orlando Wetlands Park, 25155 Wheeler Rd, ☏ , [email protected]. Free.
- Christmas RV Park, 25525 E Colonial Dr, ☏ , [email protected]. Full hook ups, dump station, and heated outdoor pool. Includes Wi-Fi.